Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Arggggh printing b/w!!!















Grrrrrrr.....I'm having real problems printing b/w on my printer! Upgraded to a Canon Pixma iP4200. Prints beautiful colour but the b/w.......... they're b/w with distinct pink tones to them.

Fine if you want pink, but when you're trying to get a gritty kinda look!! Played round in the colour balance in ps tonight, trying to see if I could work out a balance. Lowered the red tones, slight green with a touch of yellow......better, but now a bit greeny yellowy ....... pffffft!

Got my old printer here, might have to get another connection cord and see if I can set it up to print b/w.

The beautiful hands are courtesy of the most amazing and wonderful 96yr young woman I know. 'Katie's hands'

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Katie's hands. Imagine what all they have done in 96 years. Nice shot.

TonyV said...

A very calm picture.

L2 said...

I love this. I hope you are thinking of entering it into Square Crop. Very nice job, indeed!