Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I'm in awe...














I'm in awe of all your wonderful children images. How do you keep them still long enough to get a shot......and clean!

My little buddy here is 18mnths old. She zoomed round the house at great speed, majority of my shots were blurred (incredibly 'soft focus') .....she was fascinated with the lens of the camera and kept wanting to touch it (fingers matched the flavour and texture of her face LOL).

It was late in the day so the light wasn't wonderful, will try again round at her own home earlier in the day.

2 comments:

Sonja (Photographer/Owner) said...

Awww..to cute! I am a bit confused on where you are at..lol..I will have to just click on the link in my blog.

suemack said...

Thanks Soni.....well I'm kinda here and still doing PaD at Buzznet (became a habit)