Sunday, January 15, 2006

One of those days.....















Definitely one of those days today.......sinus and throat infection so not much sleep. Did go out today and try for a shot for the Singled out challenge but nothing even average........came home and had a nana-nap (for 5 hours!!)

Tonight, I'm twiddling about here, managed to change the template to relocate my dpc links ......then changed it back cos I'm in a minimalistic mood. Ended up just editing a shot taken earlier in the week. 'Honey' in the resthome. Very tricky sometimes getting these shots as the lighting is less that optimal, generally have to juggle the animal I'm holding and the camera, and just grab what I can. Taken with Sony 717, it's little and light when you're carrying cages, towels, kitten, dirtbox, water etc :))

3 comments:

Elizabeth Abbott said...

Oh, what a wonderful shot!!! Really great image....well done!!

Sonja (Photographer/Owner) said...

This would make a nice stock shot! Wow, I am very impressed. The lighting rocks!

kaye said...

What a great shot! Love the little smile on her face and the patient puppy eyes looking up. Nicely done!